11 May 2013
Melanie has joined forces with Colgate UK as part of their 'Keeping Britain Smiling' campaign to help raise vital funds for Barnardo's. If you want to help Melanie and Colgate raise money for this great charity, simply click here, share a smile and Colgate will donate £1 to Barnardo's!
Melanie will appear on Channel 4's 'Sunday Brunch' tomorrow (Sunday May 12th) and 'What's Cooking?' this Wednesday (May 15th) to discuss the 'Keeping Britain Smiling' campaign.
30 March 2013
Melanie, Tim Minchin, Chris Moyles and Ben Forster will perform songs from Jesus Christ Superstar on ITV's Easter special 'Andrew Lloyd Webber – 40 Musical Years' which will air tomorrow, Sunday March 31st - Easter Sunday, from 6:30pm – 8:00pm, on ITV1.
The 90 minute extravaganza, hosted by Michael Ball, will feature live music in celebration of Andrew Lloyd Webber's continuous run of hits in the West End over the past 40 years. The cast of Jesus Christ Superstar join a star-studded line up which includes Myleene Klass, Nicole Scherzinger, Kimberley Walsh and Il Divo.
16 March 2013
Congrats to Karine Viger (Canada), Linda Di Vitantonio (Italy), Henri Knoben (Netherlands), Sabrina Gobbi (Brasil), Holly D. Oswalt (USA), Jose Ignacio jimenez Sanchez (Spain), Steve Williams (UK), Eduardo Bustamante (Mexico), David Swanson (Australia) and Darren Hodson (UK) for winning a signed and dedicated 'Reason' promo CD! Along with many others they managed to correctly identify the 8 soundbites which were part of the competition. If you weren't exactly sure and want to know if you were right, these were the 6 album tracks and 2 b-sides featured: 'Yeh Yeh Yeh', 'Water', 'Home', 'I Love You Without Trying', 'Do I', 'On The Horizon', 'Here It Comes Again' and 'Like That'.
If you didn't win there's no need to be disappointed, we're giving away 5 more signed and dedicated copies on Twitter! Winning is easy, simply head over to Twitter and complete the following steps:
1) Follow us (@MelanieCnet) and Melanie (@MelanieCmusic) on Twitter
2) Tweet the following text: "My favourite @MelanieCmusic #Reason track is" followed by which track is your favourite and why. Your text has to fit into 1 tweet (140 characters).
Competition will run for 24 hours and will close at 5pm (UK time) on Sunday March 17. Winners will be tweeted & DMed by @MelanieCnet to confirm their details.
13 March 2013
Melanie and Ben will be heading Down Under next week to promote the Australian leg of the 'Jesus Christ Superstar' tour. You can catch Melanie on the following TV shows:
Wednesday 20 March:
Sunrise (Channel Seven): Interview + 'I Don't Know How To Love Him' Performance
The Morning Show (Channel Seven): Interview + 'Could We Start Again' Performance
Mornings (Channel Nine): Pre-recorded Interview Segment
Today Show (Channel Nine): Pre-recorded Interview Segment
Friday 22 March:
The Project (Channel Ten): Interview
Saturday 23 March:
Weekend Sunrise (Channel Seven): Interview
Alongside these TV appearances, Melanie and Ben will also do several national and local radio, magazine and newspaper interviews.
- Win A Signed & Dedicated 'Reason' Promo!
- It's The 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Harlem Shake
- Upcoming Australian & UK TV Appearances
- Help Red Nose Day & Melanie raise a #twittermillion
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' With Melanie Heading To Australia!
- Melanie Wins WhatsOnStage 'Best Supporting Actress' Award!
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' UK Tour Rescheduled For October
- Melanie Joins Jools Holland On Tour
- Melanie To Perform At The WhatsOnStage.com Awards
- Melanie takes on Africa's Zambezi River for Comic Relief